Knight & Cerritelli, LLC, provides experienced personal injury representation to people injured in a variety of settings. The firm helps clients in New Haven and throughout South Central Connecticut recover compensation for injuries, lost wages or other damages.
Knight & Cerritelli will not take a legal fee unless they are able to recover a monetary recovery for their clients. Their fee is a percentage of the recovery. There is no charge for an initial visit, a case evaluation or a telephone conference. All questions will be answered, and there is no obligation.
The firm’s personal injury services include:
- Auto accidents: handling car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian and semi-truck crash cases by protecting our clients’ rights and maximizing their recovery
- Slip-and-falls: injuries caused by slippery floors, unstable surfaces and other unsafe hazards on private or public property
- Workers’ compensation: including initial claims, denials and third-party liability
- Dog bites: dealing with the physical and emotional trauma of animal attacks
- Wrongful death: assisting family members after the loss of a loved one due to an auto crash, work incident or other accident
- Premises liability: holding property owners accountable for injuries caused by dangerous conditions
Across all types of personal injury cases, Knight & Cerritelli helps clients seek redress when they are injured through no fault of their own. The lawyers here pursue compensation for medical expenses, wage loss, pain and suffering, and all other applicable losses.
Throughout the duration of every client’s case, the firm’s attorneys take time to listen to client needs and address concerns promptly. They work personally with their clients to develop strategies and approaches that fit their unique circumstances.
Contact Knight & Cerritelli — Connecticut Auto Accident Attorneys
Knight & Cerritelli does not charge for an initial consultation. Appointments can be made by calling the New Haven office at (203) 624-6115 or by contacting the firm online here. The attorneys at Knight & Cerritelli have flexible schedules to accommodate their clients and can make home or jail visits if needed. The firm accepts Visa and MasterCard. All calls and inquiries are confidential, and telephone calls will be promptly returned.
If you would like to learn more about Personal Injury and the various services we provide, call (203) 624-6115 to schedule a consultation.